HOW TO STOP THAT BORING RELATIONSHIP








We Won't just be talking on matters pertaining to the society alone. We will also be talking about girls. Yea I mean girls. You know that song"who rocks the world? Girls". Yes nd that's true. If girls rock the world then what are you still doing in a boring relationship? I'm not talking about leaving your relationship. I'm talking of adding more sauce to that relationship that you think is boring. I always wonder why girls will just stay in a boring relationship and be comfortable with it.If he is too shy or doesn't want to add sauce then girl this is the right time. Add sauce to your relationship and stop been envious of your friends relationship. Try out these steps and thank me later.

1) look for what he likes doing best: 
Does he likes playing football? Listening to music? Cooking? Then also find intrest in it. If he likes playing football then offer to play with him. Doing this Wil help you know each other and give you time to stay with each other.
2) Go on walkouts together:yes this also helps a lot. You will also use this medium to play and do other stuffs.
Go on an exercise with him.
3)Go out on a date: If you didn't always do that before then now is the time. Go out for a drink,to dinner,the beach and any other interesting place. This also will help talk and add That sweet sause to the relationship.
4)Play games together:  Any game that you know That he likes or anyone you like. Play games and laugh together.
5)Cooking together: You can also try this. I tell you that it works. It is said that a couple that cooks together will last for a long  time. Cook together. Make use of that medium also to play a very interesting play. You know what I'm talking about.
Try these steps and then thank me later. Don't be in a boring relationship anymore especially If you love each other. I've given you all my tricks I used that helped me. I Hope it does help you too.


Feel free to also comment and ask questions. Feel free to also add your own sauce and other people will be happy to learn from you also.

You can also like this page also and email me on peacesimeon66@yahoo.com



HOW TO STOP THAT BORING RELATIONSHIP HOW TO STOP THAT BORING RELATIONSHIP Reviewed by Peace Simeon on May 16, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.