DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISN'T ANOTHER WAY TO DIE??? NO I DON'T THINK SO. PART 1

Before I start this one of my interesting posts,I will like to say a big thank you to my blog designer Tijani Ridwan. He really did a very good job for me. And I will also like to thank my viewers for checking out my last two posts How to stop that boring relationship and also Sexual abuse on women in our society. Another post for today will is Domestic violence.
Yes!!!Domestic violence as one of the 100 ways to die. Well as you know,I don't just post my own views,I also make sure my viewers on social media is appreciated.
Domestic violence as defined in the dictionary is a violent behaviour on the other especially in a relationship/marriage.
Types
Domestic violence is of different types. It doesn't just happen in a domestic way,it can also happen both,sexually,social,physical,and emotional.
Today we will be talking just on the physical abuse which is more rampant in our society today.
Physical abuse
It is a kind of abuse/violence that is been melted on other by a stronger person in a way that it will cause harm to the other.
This physical abuse/violence is mostly present in marriages between couples where you will hear that a man beats up his wife. Well this violence can be of different kinds
Types of physical violence/abuse

  • Beating
  • Strangling
  • Scratching
  • Biting
  • Kicking
  • Blowing
Use of any kind of physical object that will cause harm.
Women is mostly been abused physically in marriages by the men.
Marriages today faces that blow of domestic violence.
How to know when it starts
It actually starts anyhow and anywhere. It starts with a slap. At first you will see it as annoyance of the other and you will let it pass. And then it happens again and it will happen again. If u were able to over look the first time and the second,I don't think it will be right to over look it the third time because it will soon become an habit.
Who to seek help from

  • A marriage counsellor shouldn't be such a bad idea especially if you have one for you marriage. You should seek help from them because at least they are experts
  • A family member also should be an option.Report to a family member especially the persons family members. Let them know what is going on and you can also make it known to your own family members. 
  • A rehabilitation centre shouldn't be a bad place to go. See if he can be rehabilitated to the man you once knew.
  • You can also call the emergency number(000) to get help.
  • The police must be an option if you know you have tried others and it's not working. He might be given some kind of warnings and he will be under watch.
  • Woman right. Yes the woman right is also a good option to try. 
  • Confide in a close friend of yours and seek for advise.
 I'm not trying to say you should tell your problems to the world. Prevention is better than cure they say. So instead of staying at home and receiving this torture,why not confident in someone and seek help. A problem shared is halve solved.

Don't relent to comment and add more ways you think it can be prevented as it will be appreciated.


More to come on
Emotional abuse
Social abuse
You can click here for sexual abuse on women in our society today

You can also email me on peacesimeon66@yahoo.com



DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISN'T ANOTHER WAY TO DIE??? NO I DON'T THINK SO. PART 1 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISN'T ANOTHER WAY TO DIE??? NO I DON'T THINK SO. PART 1 Reviewed by Peace Simeon on May 18, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.